- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Berry desserts
- Raspberry desserts
This easy dish will send your taste buds to heaven and it's the perfect desert to make for your family as it very quick. It is utterly delicious and is a lovely dish to make in the summer months of the year.
Renfrewshire, Scotland, UK
65 people made this
- 350g (12 oz) raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 150g (6 oz) self raising flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 75g (3 oz) caster sugar
- 75g (3 oz) margarine or butter, chilled and cut into cubes
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:40min
- First preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 6.
- Place raspberries in a 18cm (7 in) baking dish and sprinkle over the teaspoon of sugar.
- For the crumble topping: Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add sugar and margarine. Rub together until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Spoon the crumble mixture over the raspberries, spreading it out to the sides of the baking dish so you can not see the raspberries anymore.
- Carefully put the fruit crumble onto the top shelf of the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Serve hot and enjoy!!