- Oily fish
Salmon is simply barbecued with a store-cupboard combination of Italian herbs. Easy and delicious!
19 people made this
- 2 salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:8min ›Ready in:13min
- Preheat an outdoor barbecue for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Season one side of each steak with the Italian herbs, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Lay the steaks with the seasoned-side down on the prepared barbecue. Cook on barbecue until the salmon flakes, turning once, 7 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle each steak with lime juice to serve.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(15)
Reviews in English (10)
I cant believe. It was so so easy to cook. I adapted recipe a little by grill the salmon on the skillet instead of broiling. No vegetable oil added when cooking on skillet. It was awesome menu.-31 May 2009
The husband loved it! He chose the recipe. Followed it as it is, only used home made italian seasoning. Fabulous! The son and husband would give this 10 stars if they could. This makes my hubby adventurous in eating as he is the first to review!! Very easy & delicious.-09 Feb 2009
I really enoyed this easy flavorful recipe. I topped it with some bruschetta and fresh grated romano cheese for a real Italian treat.-25 Aug 2010