Separate the egg whites from the yolks, beat them with a pinch of salt until they double in volume, then add the sugar in the rain, the yolks one by one, the oil, milk, essence, flour mixed with baking powder and cocoa, then mix well. . Pour the composition into a round shape greased with oil and lined with flour and put in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes on medium heat. Let the countertop cool, then cut it in 2.
For homemade chocolate, proceed as follows:
Boil the water with the sugar for about 5 minutes (you should not make a syrup too thick, because it should not harden very much) then remove from the heat and add the butter.
When it has melted, add the powdered milk and cocoa, and mix until smooth.
Optionally you can add rum essence.
Pour 1/2 of the hot chocolate over the first countertop, which is syruped before, put the other syrupy countertop, after which pour the rest of the chocolate.
Break the chocolate into pieces, add the whipped cream and butter in a kettle, then put it on the fire, stirring constantly until smooth.
Let it cool until it starts to harden.
Cover the cake with this icing.
Garnish with chocolate grills, candy and powdered milk flowers.
Confectionery pallets with chocolate recipe and tutorial
Then it's time to go shopping because today we will make homemade white chocolate with cranberries and pistachios, a simple recipe. Images for jamila cakes Dessert Recipes, Desserts, Kitchen, Tarts, Mascarpone. That is, it is a cake like those homemade cakes with fluffy and syrupy top and a fine cream. Homemade Dessert presents a variety of recipes for desserts and. White homemade chocolate made from powdered milk is delicious and is very easy to prepare, using only 5 ingredients. Explore violettafestevo's "Jamilla cuisine" board on Pinterest. Tiramisu cake with chocolate & # 8211 video recipe. Strawberry shortcake & # 8211 Homemade dessert & # 8211 Mara Popa. It has a dense chocolate top, peanut butter cream, caramel.
Set aside and add the butter, leave to cool. The good part is that if the chocolate icing remains unused, it certainly won't last long! In our house, a cream soup was cooked according to her recipe with that awful vegetable. I think Jamila Cuisine's success was unexpected for me at first.
He discovered it from his mother who ate bitter chocolate. It is the first interview that the popular Jamila gave for television.
Chocolate cake with coffee cream
1. Put the chocolate cubes in a bowl, with the butter, melted in a bain marie. Mix until you get a perfectly homogeneous mixture and set aside the chocolate. Separate the eggs and place the yolks one by one in the melted chocolate, then add a tablespoon of cocoa and salt powder, stirring after each ingredient.
2. Beat the egg whites like a meringue and gradually add the sugar. Then incorporate the egg whites into the chocolate with a spatula. Put the composition obtained in a cake tray with a diameter of 20 cm and put the tray in the oven for 25-30 cm.
3. While the cake cools, prepare the coffee cream: rub the yolks with the sugar until they become very light in color, then gradually add the starch and warm milk.
Put the cream on the fire in a saucepan over medium heat and stir constantly until it thickens. After removing from the heat, add the vanilla essence and instant coffee, then mix well and set aside.
4. Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water and leave it for 5-10 minutes, then heat it over low heat until it dissolves completely. Add it over the coffee cream. Beat the cream for the whipped cream until it hardens, then incorporate it with a spatula into the coffee cream and mix until it becomes uniform. Put the coffee cream over the chocolate top, let the cake cool for at least 4 hours, then garnish it with cocoa.
Try other recipes chocolate cake or coffee cake
Chocolate cream ingredients for the cake
The ingredients you will need can be easily found at any grocery store. You will need the following:
- 400 ml of water
- 400 grams of sugar
- 400 grams of chocolate bitter with 80% cocoa
- A pinch of salt
- 10 drops of vinegar
- 800 grams of butter with at least 80% fat at room temperature
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Portions: for a cake with a 24 cm top
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and grease two round cake tins with butter. Wallpaper with baking paper.
Prepare the worktop. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie, in a heat-resistant bowl.
The hazelnuts are passed through the mincer to obtain the hazelnut powder.
Whisk the egg whites. In another bowl, mix the yolks well with the sugar. Carefully incorporate the chocolate and butter, egg whites, hazelnut powder and baking powder with a little vinegar or lemon juice.
Pour 2/3 of the composition into one form and the rest into the other form.
Bake the first top for about 35 minutes, and the smallest 25 minutes. After baking, leave to cool, then remove from the molds.
For the cream, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Mix with the cream, cover the bowl and leave to cool for at least two hours.
The peanuts for decoration are given through a blender or ground in a mortar.
After the countertop sheets have cooled, cut the larger countertop horizontally, resulting in two thinner sheets.
Grease each countertop sheet with cream, and cover what is left with the whole cake.
As a decoration, sprinkle peanuts on the cake, as well as various other chocolate ornaments.
Chocolate cream with butter cream recipe device for Doboș or other cakes, cakes, cookies
Chocolate cream with butter cream recipe device for Doboș or other cakes, cakes, cookies. Buttercream or classic steamed cream (Bain Marie). How to make fine cream with butter and chocolate? Homemade cream recipes like in the old days.
This chocolate buttercream (chocolate buttercream) is part of the appliance cream category. They have two components: an egg and sugar base (which is cooked on a steam bath or Bain Marie) and soft butter. The butter is incorporated after cooling the base of the cream, it is not put in the hot composition. You can make cream with vanilla, cocoa, lemon or orange, coffee, etc. I leave you with several recipes at the end of the article.
The face cream (the one with chocolate) is the very famous cream for Doboș, the famous Hungarian cake that is still making waves all over the world. About the origins of the Doboș Cake and the authentic recipe I told a lot here. It was created in Budapest in 1885 and its cream is an extra fine one with bitter chocolate and butter.
Starting from the original recipe above, there were other variants of mounting the thin sheets filled with this cream. Most often we find the rectangular Drum Cake & # 8211 the recipe here. This way we can more easily portion smaller pieces to place on trays with assorted cakes.
- Use only butter with min. 80% fat which take it out of the fridge at least 8-10 hours before use. It must reach room temperature, be soft, creamy!
- Use quality dark chocolate with min. 50% cocoa. Don't mess with cheap household chocolates because you won't get a fine and tasty cream. I recommend dark chocolate at 200 g (with 52% cocoa) from Lidl (from the pastry department), Milka Dark, Nestle Dessert Noir (also at 200 g) or other quality brands (eg Callebaut).
From the ingredients below it results approx. 1 kg of chocolate cream with butter. This amount is enough to fill a classic round drum cake 22 cm in diameter (including its decoration with relics on which to stand the caramel icing) or to fill different sheets for cakes, cookies, etc. You can multiply the recipe according to your needs.
- 5 average eggs of 55-60 g each = approx. 275-300 g
- 250 g sugar
- 250 g quality dark chocolate (min. 50% cocoa)
- 1 pinch of salt
- & frac12 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 50 g of quality cocoa powder
- 350 g butter with min. 80% fat (soft, at room temperature)
Creamy cake with homemade chocolate
1. Preheat the oven. Mix hot water and cocoa until the mixture is smooth. Add milk and vanilla essence. Separately, mix the flour, baking soda and salt in a larger bowl.
2. Mix the butter, brown sugar and regular sugar until the composition becomes fluffy. Add eggs, one after the other, and mix well after each addition. Add the cocoa and flour compositions alternately and mix after each addition. Start and finish with flour. Don't worry if the dough looks like it's separating.
3. Put the dough in a cake pan and bake for 1 hour until it has risen. Allow the countertop to cool in the pan.
4. FOR CREAM: Melt the homemade chocolate with the whipped cream at a low temperature and add the vanilla essence. Allow the mixture to cool before use.
5. Pour the cream in a thick layer over the cake and serve.
350 ml of hot water
180 g cocoa
125 ml milk
5 ml vanilla essence
280 g flour
7 g baking soda
2, 5 g of salt
250 g butter, at room temperature
250 g brown sugar
150 g sugar
300 g of good quality chocolate, broken into pieces
250 ml fresh
5 ml vanilla essence
Ingredients Commander Cake with Chocolate and Cream & # 8211 by Simona Callas
(for 10 servings of about 140 g each)
Sponge cake top with cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour www.simonacallas.com
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream of whipped cream
- 75 g of dark chocolate
- 125 g whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon grated sugar www.simonacallas.com
Cream cake with homemade chocolate
Here is a wonderful and tasty dessert: Cream cake with homemade chocolate.
1. Start with meringue - it is a French one. For each sheet of meringue, beat 150g of egg whites (5 egg whites), first with a third of the powdered sugar, and after the meringue has become more compact, add the rest of the powdered sugar. Beat the bezau at high speed.
2. When the meringue is ready, pour a little of the cocoa and cinnamon mixture and stir from top to bottom. It does not have to be completely incorporated, but only has meringue inserts.
3. Then pour the composition on a baking sheet and spread it to be 20 cm. You can put it with a pos or a spatula. Pour a little more of the cinnamon and cocoa mixture on top. Put the meringue in the oven at 90 degrees for 2.5 hours. It should be hard on the outside and a little soft on the inside. When ready, let it cool and harden until the next day. Repeat the process for the other 2 cake tops.
4. For the filling, pour over the hot sour cream chocolate and mix gently until it melts. When it has melted, add the butter and mix well. This is the ganache for the cake. Let it cool and then put it in the fridge for an hour, but stir in it every 10 minutes so that no crust forms on top.
5. Beat the whipped cream with 20 g of sugar to obtain whipped cream.
6. To mount, first put a little whipped cream in the middle of the tray, so that the top does not slip and put the first sheet of meringue. Pour 1/3 of the chocolate cream. Then add the whipped cream to cover the entire top. Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts. Then add the next sheet of meringue, chocolate ganache, hazelnuts and whipped cream. Repeat for the last sheet of meringue. At the end, put less whipped cream, so that it doesn't fall on the edges. Then decorate with melted chocolate. Peanuts and hazelnuts and raspberries.